As you are embarking on applying to study in Canada, be it a high school, college or university it’s important to remember the following:
- Apply well before the deadline.
- Institutions in Canada do charge an application processing fee for every application submitted and it varies across different institutions.
- For a successful application ensure that you meet the minimum academic requirements for the program you are applying for.
- Before you start on the application process discuss the financial costs of your studies with you parent(s) / guardians so that they are fully informed about how much it will cost to have you study in Canada every year.
- We do not charge a service fee for our services & hence all our services are offered FREE OF CHARGE.